When it comes to variety and fun, Odessa, Texas is the right place to be for your next convention, meeting or vacation!
- Authentic replica of Shakespeare's Globe Theatre…home of the annual Southwest Shakespeare Festival.
- World-class Presidential Museum & the only premiere museum dedicated exclusively to the office of the Presidency.
- Early home of George H. Bush and George W. Bush,41st and 43rd Presidents of the United States.
- Vintage World War II aircraft on display at the Commemorative Air Force.
- Second largest Meteor Crater in the United States.
- Gateway to three National Parks, including Big Bend, Carlsbad Caverns and Guadalupe Mountains.
- Land of cowboys and oil barons.
- Conveniently located in West Texas with access from major highways and an international airport
- Top quality hotels, fine restaurants and wonderful shopping.
Search for Odessa Hotels